* What program do you recommend?
I recommend Adobe Photoshop Elements (5.0 or higher) to everyone. It is a fabulous program, user friendly, and it will give you free range to do basically anything you want to do!
* My download links expired and I haven't downloaded my products! What do I do?
First of all, just a little FYI...downloads are good for 7 days or 3 downloads. If possible I would ask that you download your products right away. But, should that time expire or should you be away from home when you purchase (or if there is a glitch, which there can be at times) don't stress, I've got you covered! Simply email email@example.com and I will reset the download for you.
* My hard drive crashed and I didn't have my files backed up, can I get them reset?
If your hard drive should crash, all products purchased within one month prior to that time can be reset for you. Products purchased prior to that time are expired and will not be reset. Just a friendly reminder to BACK UP YOUR FILES!!! ;)
* How do I purchase items from your shop?
Simply add the items you would like to purchase to your cart. When you are ready to check out, click the "Check Out" link. This will lead you to a page where you can create an account with GG Digital Designs. Fill out the form, create your account, and away you go!
* I don't have a PayPal account, can I still purchase items from your shop?
Of course! PayPal has an awesome functionality that allows you to pay via PayPal with your credit card! Simply go through the checkout process and when you get to PayPal simply click on the "Don't have a PayPal Account" link. This will then allow you to pay with your credit or debit card.
* Do you allow commercial use?
At this time I do now allow commercial use with my products.
* How do you print your hybrid projects?
When you are ready to print your hybrid projects, follow these steps!
1. Decide where you are going to print...from home or from an online photo lab.
2. If printing from home, create a new 8.5x11 canvas and drag your image you wish to print onto the 8.5x11 and print...yes, it's that easy! I typically use a semi-gloss finish photo paper, I like how it looks best, but it's totally up to you!
3. If you are printing from an online photo lab, you will need to choose your size of canvas according to the print sizes available. 4x6, 5x7, 8x10, etc. Choose the size that best fits your image, create a new canvas that size, and once again, drag and drop your image onto the new canvas.
4. Then save it as a .jpg image and upload it to your photolab. I always choose a matte finish for my hybrids, but once again, it's up to you!
Remember that if you are going to be Mod-Podging over the top of your projects, you NEED to print them at a photo lab. If you print on an inkjet printer at home, the ink will smear.
* Where do you print your photo books?
I personally LOVE Viovio. I've printed almost all of my scrapbooks there and have been completely pleased every time. The price is right, and the quality it wonderful. Plus, I love that they offer 10x10. In my opinion, that is the perfect size.
* I'm having trouble getting my blog wear installed, can you help?
While I love designing blog wear, the technicalities are not my specialty! :) We do not offer technical support on the installation of our blog wear.